Important information - please read
- We are looking for innovative political projects, not actual inventions. A project should be groundbreaking in its own environment – regardless of whether it might be considered ordinary elsewhere.
- All politicians in Europe, elected or appointed, and active at the time their project was implemented, are eligible to participate. We are aware of the fact that political work in Europe takes various forms – if you are not sure whether this definition applies to you, please submit your project nevertheless!
- Language: you may submit the project description in an official language of any member country of the council of Europe. However, all project descriptions not received in English will be translated into English by us, so that the jury of 1,000 European citizens can evaluate them. If you are able to submit your text in English, this would make it easier for us.
- Project submission is free of charge. All finalists for the awards can also participate in the gala event. Finalists are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
- We have a deadline: the deadline for project submissions is 15 June 2020.
Add Personal Information
Information relating to the owner of the project
Your personal data and role in the project.All changes made here will update your profiles personal data!
Add Project Information
Information relating to the project
Supplementary Information can be uploaded here:
Your project will be evaluated by 1.000 jurors from all over Europe. Therefore, all text- and sound based materials should be in English (or have English video-subtitles). Logos, visuals etc. with text in other languages can be uploaded. Your materials will be presented to the jury in any case, however any materials not available in English might not be understood by the jurors and only evaluated visually.
Allowed File Formats:
- Images: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .ico
- Documents: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .odt, .xls, .xlsx, .psd
- Audio: .mp3, .m4a, .ogg, .wav
- Audio: .mp4, .m4v, .mov, .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .ogv, .3gp, .3g2
Remember, a photograph of your project taken by e.g. a journalist or participant, does not automatically give you the right to distribute and use this picture. In such a case, please make sure you have the written permission of the originator for using the picture in the awards. Make sure to include the credit, too.