IDENTIFY THE MOST INNOVATIVE POLITICAL WORK IN EUROPE.
REGISTER FOR 2021 NOW!
Since 2017, we present The Innovation in Politics Awards to recognise politicians who drive positive change in their communities.
All politicians from the democratic party spectrum from all Council of Europe Member states can submit their innovative projects in the following categories:
Quality of Life, Economy, Ecology, Education, Democracy, Digitalisation, Human Rights, Regional Development, and Community.
In the face of the coronavirus pandemic, we have added the new category Coping with Covid-19.
These Awards couldn’t go ahead without our committed citizens jury of 1,000 Europeans because it is them who select the finalists and winners.
Every year, they are invited to present their projects to an international audience at our conference Politics, Coffee & Cake. The winners are celebrated at the Awards Gala.
Join the jury and help us shine a light on the most courageous and creative politicians in Europe!
Your Job as Juror
Your vote as a juror will select Europe’s most innovative political projects
Gain in-depth knowledge about 20 political projects
Evaluate your projects online and at your own pace
Your evaluation will remain anonymous on our secure online platform
- Gain exclusive insights into The Innovation in Politics Awards
- Be part of a raffle for your chance to win a trip to our awards events at the end of the year.
- Receive a personal jury certificate
You can register for The Innovation in Politics Awards jury if:
- you are at least 16 years old at the time of the jurying process (born before August 2005)
- you read and understand English very well. All project descriptions and the complete awards process are in English only.
- you have time to evaluate about 20 projects online and at your own time in August 2021.
- you live in a member state of The Council of Europe.
- you strive for fairness and think non-partisan.
- you share our common European values, such as the respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms, social balance, prosperity, and democracy.