SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT NOW!
We present The Innovation in Politics Awards since 2017 to recognise politicians who drive positive change in their communities.
- All politicians from the democratic party spectrum from all Council of Europe member states can submit their innovative projects in the following categories: Democracy, Climate Protection, Democracy Technologies, Government Improvement, Social Cohesion, Local Development, Education, and Party Innovation.
- Language: Please submit your project description in English. Submissions in other languages will be accepted but will then have to be translated into English by us so our citizens’ jury can understand and evaluate them. This will slow down the application process. If you are able to submit your text in English, this would make it easier for us.
- Project submission is free of charge. All finalists and winners will be invited to participate at an exchange conference and a gala event.
Information relating to the owner of the project
Your personal data and role in the project.
Information relating to the project
Project Picture (obligatory) and Supplementary Information:
Your project will be evaluated by 1.000 jurors from all over Europe. Therefore, all text- and sound based materials must be in English (or have English video-subtitles). Logos, visuals etc. with text in other languages can be uploaded. Your materials will be presented to the jury in any case, however any materials not available in English might not be understood by the jurors and only evaluated visually.
Allowed File Formats:
- Images: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .ico
- Documents: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .odt, .xls, .xlsx, .psd
- Audio: .mp3, .m4a, .ogg, .wav
- Video: .mp4, .m4v, .mov, .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .ogv, .3gp, .3g2
- File size limit: 20MB (for larger files like videos please provide a link below)
Please make sure you have the copyrights for the pictures, videos, logos or posters that you have uploaded, and indicate them, if needed!
Remember, a photograph of your project taken by e.g. a journalist or participant, does not automatically give you the right to distribute and use this picture. In such a case, please make sure you have the written permission of the originator for using the picture for The Innovation in Politics Awards. Make sure to include the credit, too. The Innovation in Politics Institute reserves the right to publish the submitted pictures in print materials and online.
If you wish to provide your submission as a Word document instead, you can download the submission template here: English
For any further assistance, please contact our HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +436605474805.
Please beware that once submitted, you cannot change your project information anymore. In case of small error or corrections, please contact our helpdesk and we will assist you.