Concrete Action & Sustainable Impact
LEARNING AND EXCHANGE
Members of the ACT NOW Mayors’ Network are invited to participate in:
- international exchange conferences for networking and best practice exchange
- field trips offering first-hand insights into local challenges and best practices
- monthly webinars empowering local leaders and administrators to cope with current issues such as “Leading Municipalities in Times of Crisis”
- trainings strengthening professional and personal skill sets
ACCESS TO INTERNATIONAL BEST PRACTICES
Members of the ACT NOW Mayors’ Network can access our growing collection of currently over 2,000 best practices.
They are selected every year by a jury of 1,000 citizens in the course of The Innovation in Politics Awards.
SUPPORT WITH REALISING PROJECTS
We accompany committed municipalities in testing and implementing their chosen best practices. In a structured, carefully designed process, we create scalable prototypes ready to be put into practice.
Members of the ACT NOW Mayors’ Network gain visibility among internationally connected and proactive local leaders.
INFORMATION ABOUT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
In the case of suitable calls, we can organise a cooperation to apply jointly for funding.
WHO CAN JOIN THE NETWORK
- Mayors committed to supporting and believing in the Network’s 5 principles and who want to take action to strengthen inclusive social cohesion
- Senior administrative staff in municipalities who are able and eager to bring about concrete local change
- A proof of local action is a medium-term requirement
- ACT NOW encourages mayors to get a mandate from their local council during the first year of membership
If you would like to join this unique network, please fill in the application form (one person per municipality):